Special Activity Permit

Special Activity Permits are required for the use of city owned or operated property such as Rylander Park, Rees Park, and Rees Park Economic Development Center.


The permit must be submitted along with a fee to the Office of the City Clerk sixty (60) days prior to the event being held. The permit must be approved by the Chief Administrative Officer.


One may submit a special activity permit by using the form below or obtaining a form from the City Clerk’s office.


Paula Martin

City Clerk

3rd Floor Municipal Building

229-924-4411 ext. 244


Employees Only


  • Facebook Metallic
  • YouTube Metallic

Download Adobe Reader here

City Hall | 101 West Lamar Street, Americus, Georgia 31709 | 229-924-4411

© 2013 City of Americus | All Rights Reserved.